Tax Returns for Canadian Residents

We are officially EFILE and CRA certified. By using CRA’s EFILE, we file each tax return in its entirety so you can get your refund as fast as possible. We are not able to file taxes for residents outside of Canada or residents of Quebec.

How it Works

1) Email us.

2) We will help you figure out what documents we need to prepare your return.

3) Send us copies of your documents so we can prepare your return.

4) Come in to our office to review and sign your return.

5) Wait for your notice of assessment!

Frequently Asked Questions

A basic personal tax return starts at $60. We charge an extra $150 for rental schedule and $250 for self-employment schedules. For more information on our pricing, please visit our Pricing page here

We accept payments from Debit (in person on debit card machine) and Credit Card, Cash and E transfers via

Tax Tips

Auto-fill My Return

How to register and login to your CRA account